Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mums the word

or so I was hoping...

David started doing some serious "babbling today".

I spent the whole day encouraging him while he went on "ba, ba, ba, ba".

"YEAH!! Good boy!! Now try, "ma, ma, ma, ma."

He looks right at me and says, "Ah, da, da"

NOOOOOO!!!!!

I take a deep breath and think that it doesn't count unless he says it again.

He didn't. Not all day. Mind you he didn't say mama either.

Curt got home from work and I repeated what happened. He was so excited that David said dada. I quickly reminded him that David doesn't exactly know what he is saying and that it is just random babbling and it doesn't count unless he says it again.

I then proceed to head out of the room. Shortly after I hear a "HE SAID IT!!! DADA!!!".

Come on. Really? Nope. I won't believe it until I hear it again with my own ears...come on buddy...who's the one that feeds you...

No comments:

Post a Comment